*Zoom Link will be sent the day before the class.
Info Only, No CEU’s
Robert Coode, Managing Director, Partner, Marcum Wealth Management
Krista Clark, Commercial Specialist, Century 21 Commercial Signature Real Estate
Shannon Lower, Account Manager, CrossCounty Mortgage
Rochelle Laflamme, Co-owner, Epic Alliance Real Estate
Panel Questions May Include:
- What it takes to be a successful investor
- How to get involved in investment properties
- Is it ever too late to start an Investment Portfolio?
- Basics of an evaluation of an investment property
- What a good opportunity looks like
- Millennial mindset regarding investing in real estate
- Security of your money if you invest in property versus stocks or bonds or other financial assets
- 1031 Exchanges
- How to talk to your client about investing or who to refer them to
- How do you start a conversation for potential investors?
- How do you budget a flip?
Hosted By LGAAR’s YPN Committee
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours notice preferred
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation