1.0 Elective CEU’s
Instructor: Mike Rowe, Pillar to Post Home Inspectors
**Zoom Link will be sent to registrants the day before class
This course will teach you:
- How a private water supply and sewage system works
- How to care for a private water supply and sewage systems
- What goes wrong with these systems
- The implications of non-performance
By the end of this session, the attendee will:
- Understand how a well supplies water to a house
- Know the different types of wells and the benefits of each
- Know the different types of pumps and the benefits of each
- Know what the typical problems are with private water supply systems
- Know how waste water is treated in a septic system
- Know how to care for an existing septic system
- Know what can go wrong with a septic system
Disclaimer; Please be advised, that you are not able to give your clients any information unless you are certified! This class is just a basic understanding to better your own personal knowledge.
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by the beginning of class
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred (in-person or Zoom)
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylawsEvent Registration Non-Member Registration