Appraisal & Auditor Processes
1.0 Elective CEU’s
Lake County Auditor’s Office,
Jim Branch, Director of GIS Department &
Mike Harris, Commercial Appraiser
- Appraisal Process
- Number of Units
- Property Location & Property Requirements
- Acceptable Forms
- Ineligible Properties
- Unfavorable Conditions
- Analysis & Conclusion
- Report Review
- Report to Lender
- GIS Workshop: Mapping, Map Layers, Making Maps to Print, Measuring
- Tax Credits
- Mass Appraisal
- Auditor’s Website
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by the beginning of class
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred (in-person or Zoom)
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylawsEvent Registration Non-Member Registration