Info Only, No CEU’s
Important 2021 Tax Updates that can Increase Your Income Immediately!
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional – Strategies that save you time and money!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- CHANGES in your 2021 Tax Deductions and why your accountant can’t “just take” the new deductions for you.
- WHY New COVID-19 Law reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions, always!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a professional office-one of the most important deductions of 2021!
- THE New…and Improved…food and beverage deduction for the Real Estate professional that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you will have what you need to bring to your tax accountant so you can keep more of your hard-earned income this year and beyond.
*For best results, please plan on attending this virtual program with your webcam on. This is an interactive program.
*Please note – Registration goes directly to Bradford – LGAAR cannot register or cancel for you
*Education Policy: You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend. You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation.
*If you need to cancel, There is a “cancel” url at the bottom of each CONFIRMATION and REMINDER. All you have to do is click on it and it will cancel for you.
*For any additional information, please contact – Kelly Lord at email@example.com
Bradford and Company, Inc is a non-biased educational firm.
This is not a tax-prep class.
This lively, entertaining seminar is presented by Bradford Tax Solutions, Inc., a provider of tax reduction strategies for more than 40 years. Information in this seminar is excerpted from Bradford’s Business Tax Deductions program, optionally available to seminar attendees after the seminar.