3.0 CORE CEU’s – ***Zoom link will be emailed from Navica the day before the class
Instructor: Alec Hagerty
In this highly interactive class, attendees will be reminded of, and refresh their understanding of the Federal and State Fair Housing Laws. Current law updates including a major change to the ADA requirement for Brokerages, and those Licensees with their own websites. Through a quiz, they will test their Fair Housing knowledge. Suggestions will be shared to endable them to perform their duties to the standards set forth by the Federal, State and Local Fair Housing Laws.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, in person or zoom. 48 hours notice is preferred
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylaws
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by 9:00a.
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.