Instructor: Khash Saghafi
This course will cover:
- The Civil Rights Act of 1968
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964
- What are the protected classes and why are they important
- Current cases involving Fair Housing Violations which everyone needs to pay attention to
- Plus MORE!
**Zoom link will be sent to you the day before the course
*You will be charged $20 if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours notice preferred (in-person or zoom classes)
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per policy
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by 9:00a.
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
- Log In
- Once logged in, you will see a calendar. To the RIGHT of the calendar, you will see ‘Register for an Event’
- Click on the Event or Class that you would like to Register to attend
- A screen will pop up, scroll to the bottom and hit ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Register and Pay Online’ (if there is no cost, you will NOT be asked for a payment)
- That’s it! You will get a confirmation that you are Registered! (The email that pops up on your screen is the email that the confirmation will go to. If that email is incorrect, please correct your email under ‘User Profile’ or email Contact@LGAAR.org)