Membership in the Lake & Geauga Area Association of REALTORS® provides access to programs and services real estate professionals need to succeed. Please take advantage of some of these benefits designed to help agents gain a foothold in this competitive business.
Home Sales Statistics
NORMLS/NEOHREX, OAR, and NAR closely track the local housing market and provides monthly statistical reports aimed at helping members and the public monitor the Northeast Ohio housing market.
As a member-driven organization, the Lake & Geauga Area Association of REALTORS® relies on membership input through its 13-plus committees, which determine Bylaws, Education Classes and Informational Meetings, Programs, Legislative Positions, Dues and Fees, Award Criteria, etc.
LGAAR has several award programs intended to recognize local real estate professionals for a number of noteworthy activities including REALTOR® of the Year and Affiliate of the Year.
Additional REALTOR® Tools to help you succeed
- State-of-the-art, on-line Multiple Listing Service, which allows you access to sold information from any internet connection.
- eKey / SUPRA – an easy way to show your properties and track the activity at your listings
- Standard REALTOR® supplies through the LGAAR Board Store
- Low cost arbitration process that allows REALTORS® to settle financial disputes out of court
- Recognition through Awards
- RPAC – Your REALTORS® Political Action Committee
- Designations – Opportunities to enhanced your knowledge and education in specialized areas of the real estate industry
- High Quality Education Classes on significant industry issues
- Scholarship Fund – Your opportunity to receive support towards your real estate education