What is this new Wickliffe Family Resource Center all about and how will it affect Home Owners and Residents of the Wickliffe Community?
(Info Only – No CEU)
Panelists to include:
- Joseph Spiccia, Superintendent, Wickliffe City Schools
- Julie Ramos, Dir of Strategic Innovation, Wickliffe City Schools
- Michael Matoney, Chief Executive Officer, Crossroads
- Kimberly Fraser, Executive Director, Lake County ADAMHS
- Ron Graham, Lake County Health Commissioner
Did you know that the Wickliffe School District received a $250,000 grant in April 2018 from the State Capital Budget to build a Family Resource Center?
Did you know the concept started four years after a $35,000 grant from the Local Government Innovation Fund was completed?
Do you want to hear from this panel all the details on why it exists and how it will help the residents of the City of Wickliffe?
They are making themselves available to give you all the info and answer all of your questions on how it will benefit the schools and the community.
You Need this Info!
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylawsEvent Registration