Instructor: JESS PETTIT!!!!
1.5 Elective CEU’s
Be ready for this laugh out loud session, taught by Certified Speaking Professional Jess Pettitt
Are there people and topics that at some point are just off limits?
Do you ever dread a difficult topic that you have to bring up with a difficult person?
Want to engage in these conversations with more confidence, humor, and ease? You can! No matter the person or topic, you are your best tool for conversations that matter. Aren’t we all frustrating to someone sometimes, even to ourselves?
Once you know who and how you are, you can reclaim responsibility for your response patterns and leave room for others to do the same. Before you know it, you are having better conversations and fuller relationships with those around you. I promise!
You’ll learn How to:
- Take responsibility of how you show up
- Develop powerful skills to change norms around challenging topics and see others in a differently light
- Edit your stories by recognizing yourself in others
- Recognize your personal “kryptonite” and how it habitually limits your behaviors, responses, and beliefs – and how it fuels you to build momentum when you need it the most!
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by 10:00a.
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred (in-person or Zoom)
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylaws
- Log In
- Once logged in, you will see a calendar. To the RIGHT of the calendar, you will see ‘Register for an Event’
- Click on the Event or Class that you would like to Register to attend
- A screen will pop up, scroll to the bottom and hit ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Register and Pay Online’ (if there is no cost, you will NOT be asked for a payment)
- That’s it! You will get a confirmation that you are Registered! (The email that pops up on your screen is the email that the confirmation will go to. If that email is incorrect, please correct your email under ‘User Profile’ or email Contact@LGAAR.org)