Instructor: Mike Rowe, Pillar to Post Home Inspections
1.0 Elective CEU
*Zoom Link will be sent to registrants the day before class
This course will teach you:
- What radon is and where it comes from
- The effect radon can have on your health
- What levels or radon are dangerous
- How a house can be tested for radon
- How radon can be excluded from the home
By the end of this session you should:
- Have a better understanding of how to answer a client’s questions about radon, radon testing and radon reduction
- Understand how to reduce a client’s fears of radon and the radon testing process
- Understand how to demonstrate to a client that you are a knowledgeable professional
*Disclaimer; Please be advised, that you are not able to give your clients any information unless you are certified! This class is just a basic understanding to better your own personal knowledge.
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by beginning of class
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred (in-person or Zoom)
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylawsEvent Registration Non-Member Registration