Instructor: Cindy Lammert, Esq.
This class designed especially for Brokers & Managers will discuss:
- H.B 532
- Overseeing & directing brokerage operations
- Physical office requirements
- Renewing brokerage & branch office licenses
- Hiring, paying & terminating licensees
- Complying with trust and/or special bank requirements
- Maintaining transaction records and document
- Brokerage Consumer Guide to Agency Relationships
- Brokerage Company Policy on Agency
- Ensuring compliance with advertising requirements
- Plus More!
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend. ~ 48 hours preferred
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per policy
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by 9:00a.
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
- Log In
- Once logged in, you will see a calendar. To the RIGHT of the calendar, you will see ‘Register for an Event’
- Click on the Event or Class that you would like to Register to attend
- A screen will pop up, scroll to the bottom and hit ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Register and Pay Online’ (if there is no cost, you will NOT be asked for a payment)
- That’s it! You will get a confirmation that you are Registered! (The email that pops up on your screen is the email that the confirmation will go to. If that email is incorrect, please correct your email under ‘User Profile’ or email Contact@LGAAR.org)