Getting Started With RPR®
When considering adoption of a new business tool, new and seasoned REALTORS® unanimously want to know “what will it do for me and how will it help my business?” This introductory session will do just that.
- Join us to learn how to easily …
- Set up your RPR account and profile
- Navigate the site to your advantage
- Research properties, markets, neighborhoods, and schools
- Create and customize branded reports
- Leverage the anytime, anywhere access of RPR’s mobile app
Congratulations! As a member of NORMLS, your data is about to be integrated with Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®)—a desktop, tablet and mobile accessible data and reporting platform offered exclusively to members of the National Association of REALTORS®, and at no additional cost.
To simplify moving between the MLS and RPR, beginning on March 2nd, they will pre-register* you with RPR so you can quickly and easily access RPR.
*Already have an RPR account? They have a list of members who already have an RPR account. For those members, They will not create new RPR credentials for you.
*You will be charged a No Show fee of $20 if you register for a class and do not attend. (48 Hours Requested!)Event Registration