Instructor: Brian Lebo (info only, no ceu)
Do you desire to uncover the “real” objections of your buyers and sellers? Do you ever feel like you are not connecting with your clients in order to uncover their needs? Do you want to be a more efficient problem solver in your business?
- Maximize your time with buyers and sellers by asking the right questions helping promote a more efficient sales process
- Reduce “guessing” – what is important to your client, so you can help meet their needs more quickly
- Prioritize what is most important to your clients in the decision-making process
- Maximize time in your business by helping others get what they want, so that you achieve what you want
- Get the tools you need in becoming an active listener in the sales process with both buyers and sellers
You will learn how to better communicate in the real estate industry with both colleagues and clients by learning a few small techniques that will make a huge impact in your business.
This program is for everyone no matter the length of time in real estate. Real world application examples and problem solving is the focus of this class.
First Federal of Lakewood ~ Greg Palumbo