Instructor: Mike Rowe, Pillar to Post Home Inspections
1.0 Elective CEU
**Zoom Link will be sent to all registrants the day before class
This course will teach you:
- Basic terms and definitions
- A few techniques to determine service size
- The implications of service size and its relationship to electrical components
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Define electrical terms
- Identify different electrical components
- Estimate the service size through first guess techniques
- Distinguish between service size and the individual ratings of each electrical component
- Describe the implications of the difference between service size and the individual ratings of each electrical component
- Outline the process and implications of upgrading the service
- Offer your clients alternatives to upgrading their service
*Disclaimer; Please be advised, that you are not able to give your clients any information unless you are certified! This class is just a basic understanding to better your own personal knowledge.
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by the beginning of class
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred (in-person or Zoom)
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylawsEvent Registration Non-Member Registration