This class has been rescheduled due to low attendance! New date – May 9th!
Instructor: Cornerstone IT, Josh Rosen, Security Expert & Microsoft Certified Partner
Info only, no ceu
What is Cybercrime? How does it affect me?
- Recognizing different types of cyber attacks and how to avoid them
- Tips on protecting your data
- Fundamentals of network security
- Protecting the weakest link – the end user
- How to recover after an attack
Click HERE for the flyer
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend, 48 hours preferred
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylaws
*How to cancel: Cancel through eventbrite OR call 440.350.9000 OR email Contact@lgaar.org