3.0 CORE CEU’s – **Zoom Link will be emailed to all registrants from Navica the day before the class
Instructor: Alec Hagerty
*This class DOES meet the NAR Requirement
Participants will recognize key, selected excerpts from both Ohio Cannon and the NAR Code of Ethics, and discuss & interpret what their behaviors should be when practicing in the field. They will also be shown the discipline procedures applied by both ODRE and their Associations.
Sponsored By: Kevin Connor, Cutco Closing Gifts
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by 9:00a.
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for an event and do not attend, in person or zoom. 48 hours notice is preferred
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per policy