Instructor: Rob Holman, President, General Title
3.0 Core CEU’s
1. What is the Code of Ethics?
- History of the Code
2. How is the Code enforced?
- Ethics vs. Arbitration
3. Who can file a complaint?
4. The Articles
5. Scenario study
*This class DOES meet the NAR Requirement
Sponsored By: Kathy Longo, Emerald Title
Disclaimer for Zoom Courses:
- Attendees must login by 9:00a.
- All attendees must attend with Video ON during the entire session; anyone with video off will not receive CE credit.
- All attendees must insert their Full Name in their video screen during the entire session.
- All attendees will be required to answer random questions throughout the session to verify continuous attendance.
- All attendees will be required to comply with all ODRE requirements, including attending 90% of the course to receive CE credit.
*You will be charged a $20 no show fee if you register for a class and do not attend 48 hours notice preferred – in person or Zoom
*You may not be able to attend classes if you have an outstanding financial obligation, per bylawsEvent Registration Non-Member Registration